Wednesday, August 12, 2009




I would be remiss not to post the images of my girl Janet Jackson that is causing quite a stir in the blogosphere right now. There is some debate as to whether or not these images are authentic and approved by Janet's camp or created by a fan, either way they're simply stunning!


If you're a long time reader then you probably already know that I'm a huge Janet Jackson fan and I have been since about 1986.


Jackson recently finished filming Why Did I Get Married Too, the sequel to her #1 box office smash from 2007, relaunched a new website and opened her official Twitter account.





Jackson is currently in the studio with longtime producers Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis working on her next album and will be releasing a book later this year providing an intimate look at her life and how she has dealt with issues of self-esteem and weight loss.


If you're like me and you can't get enough of Ms. Jackson she can also be found on Facebook. And to my surprise there is a video on her page created by Lonnell Williams of 3LWTV, blogger Andre Allen, and myself from the 2008 RockWitchu Tour in D.C. . Reminisce with me and get into the video below as we anxiously await her return!


Janet Jackson Rocks D.C.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts