Thursday, January 7, 2010




The blogosphere is a buzz today regarding a recent twitter feud between Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins of the multi-platinum group TLC and gossip blogger/professional gay-baiter Sandra Rose after Rose suggested the singer was a lesbian on a recent post on her website in her usual tacky fashion.


“Former TLC member T-Boz spent her New Year weekend bowling with the Traxx Girls lesbuns at 10 Pin Alley at Atlantic Station. Oh, you didn’t hear that T-Boz dumped her linebacker boyfriend Takeo Spikes and tipped over to the other side? Well, you didn’t hear it from me", writes Rose.





T-Boz fired back via Twitter and offered up the quote serving as the headline for countless blogs today including The Advocate: "I'm strictly dickly".


I can't say that I blame you there girl...so am I. But I digress.





Loldarian.com spoke with T-Boz earlier today via phone and she offered further insight into the feud.


"Sandra Rose has known me since I was 19 or 20 years old and she knows I'm not gay. I have a problem with alienating (gay & lesbian) people for what they do. I'm a celebrity but I didn't sign up for people to lie on me. I had a great time at the event and I'd do it again", says T-Boz.


A woman after my own heart. Sweet, talented, and a friend to the gays. Almost hard to believe that a butch lesbian started this whole beef.


Thanks Peak Publicity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts