Thursday, October 1, 2009





Every now and then something hot lands in my inbox and yesterday that something was semi-professional basketball player Tony Mills.Mills is a member of the New York Warriors, a Gay Games wining team within the New York City Basketball League.


If you were a fan of the short-lived LOGO reality show Shirts & Skins that prominently displayed the skills of openly gay basketball team The Rockdogs- then you'll most likely love all 6'7 inches of chocolate that Tony Mills is serving in these pictures.






Normally I'd like to include more background on the eye candy I post in an effort not to objectify the individual based on outer appearances, but this time around I'm not even going to bother. The brotha is fine! I may be married but I'm not blind.


Enjoy the pics folks!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts