Dita Von Teese is one chick I just don’t understand. This woman just reeks of sex appeal with her sexy lingerie, push up bras, and bustiers. Why in the world she married Marilyn Manson I’ll never understand. Talk about a marriage made in hell!
She recently announced she hasn’t had sex since the two of them split up. I’m calling bullshit here. Dita Von Teese can snap her fingers and have hundreds of men licking her feet. I know I would if I had the chance; I’d even pay for the opportunity.
Dita Von Teese…. Your classy and ultra sexy!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
eye of ra eye of horus all seeing eye tattoos eye of ra tattoo Tattoos are all about expressing yourself in your own way. Egyptian "eye...
-
Foto Artis Seksi Yasmine Wildblood Picture - Beautiful fashion Photo Shoot on photoblog celebrity gallery. Yasmine Wildblood with the ful...
-
Foto gambar artis FTV indonesia Ida Ayu Kadek Devi Picture , gallery foto Foto artis FTV indonesia Ida Ayu Kadek Devi on fotcel blogspot.co...
-
Barusan dapat dari sumber : Ruang Hati . Adalah Jaime Rascone, seorang mantan DJ (Disco Jockey) yang memiliki profesi agak aneh dan ngeres...
-
Artis Seksi - Gambar Foto Sexy Olla Ramlan on celebrity Female Photo Blog www fotcel blogspot com. enjoy this picture and other gallery fo...
-
there is indeed such love Gemballa cars Porsche output. No variants with the exception of Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Attempting to show more dyn...
0 comments:
Post a Comment