Friday, July 31, 2009







Just as I was about to give up on last night's premiere episode of the second season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta the drama unfolded in a major way. The "internets" a buzz today regarding the explosive final scene involving housewife Sheree' Whitfield and her "very straight" party planner Anthony Shorter of S.T.E.P.S. Event Planning in Atlanta.


If you didn't see it then I highly recommend that you stop reading now and watch the clip here. There's nothing that I can write that can possibly set up what will undoubtedly go down as one of the best moments in reality television, you'll just have to see it for yourself.


But what's even more entertaining than the clip is the e-mail Shorter sent to gossip blogger and S.T.E.P.S Event Planning photographer Sandra Rose in an attempt to clear the air and proclaim his...uhmmm...heterosexuality.


Hi Sandra,


I am reaching out trying to get the facts straight. First, I am not GAY! Married with children, and love PUSSY.


Second, I was never hired by Sheree or Bravo to do a party. This event was for the Atlanta Music Festival, and the producer’s ask me to modify the event to be included in an episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, entitled Sheree’s Divorce Party.


I also consider myself to be a professional with a long standing resume. But, unless you have work with Sheree or had any dealings with her you wouldn’t understand, where I am coming from.


Thank you,


Anthony


What's the old saying? Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.


Thanks for an entertaining night of TV gir! Watch Shorter explain his side of the story in a response video posted to USTREAM after last night's show here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts